At Oradent Associates, we are committed to improving the oral health of our Chicagoland community. That’s why we offer a wide variety of general dentistry services to restore your teeth and prevent oral health conditions.
How Can We Help?
Our offices have the leading technology and procedures to provide you with the best possible care. To improve and protect your oral health, we offer you with the following services:
- Preventing Oral Health Issues: During your recommended biannual checkup, your dentist will examine your teeth, gums, and jaw to evaluate your risk for infection, decay, or disease. We will perform a number of services—such as cleanings, x-rays, and a review of your dental hygiene routines—to help you prevent the risk of such oral health issues in the future.
- Restoring Your Teeth and Gums: Should we uncover any oral health issues during a routine exam, our office is fully equipped to provide restorative care. This includes anything from fillings and crowns, to dental implants and root canals. We can help you with a wide variety of painful oral health issues, and repair the effects of tooth decay, extensive wear, and more.
- Improve the Aesthetic Appearance of Your Smile: Oradent Associates also offers cosmetic services that can give you the smile you’ve always wanted. These treatments include porcelain veneers, professional whitening, and more.
Restoring Your Smile
Your dental health is our top priority. That’s why we offer a number of services to restore your smile and improve the function of your teeth and gums. If you have any of the following issues, we recommend that you visit our Lincolnwood dental office as soon as possible:
- Dental Decay
- Broken/Chipped Teeth
- Chronic Pain and Discomfort
- Extensive Wear
- Missing Teeth
If you have any of the above issues, our dentists will work together to create a comprehensive treatment plan to improve your oral health. Using mechanical, visual, and radiographic techniques, we will examine your teeth, gums, and jaw to locate the underlying conditions that may be causing you these uncomfortable symptoms. Then, we can provide you with any of the following treatments and more:
- Fillings – This is one of our most common treatments. Should you have a cavity, our general dentists can fill this point of decay with a composite, tooth-colored filling. They look natural and strengthen your tooth’s structure.
- Dental Implants – For those with severely damaged or decayed teeth, this surgical procedure replaces the effected tooth with a comfortable, yet strong, titanium implant.
- Crowns – Crowns can help you with tooth decay, damage, and even root canals. Essentially a “cap” over your tooth, a crown will restore the shape and size of your tooth and provide it with structure.
- Bridges – This natural looking prosthetic provides you with a permanent solution to fill an entire gap of missing teeth.
- Root Canals: Should you be experiencing severe tooth decay, this (pain-free!) procedure will allow us to remove the infected pulp from inside the tooth, seal it, and cover it with a crown.
You don’t have to endure dental pain or embarrassing discoloration. Simply call Oradent Associates to schedule your appointment. We’ll help you to get the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve!